<a href="http://wildtyleproductions.bandcamp.com/album/beats-for-the-minimum-wagers">Blowing up as if I was Atomic by Wild Tyle Productions</a>

WILD TYLE PRODUCTIONS A ENTITY WORTHY OF WEB SPACE AND A PIECE OF YOUR MIND. CHECK OUT THE USTREAM SHOW EVERY FORTNIGHT, MY TWITTER, YOUTUBE, REVERBNATION AND BANDCAMP PAGES FOR MORE INFORMATION. THIS IS FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THAT SUPPORT ME AND THE CULTURE HIP HOP PEACE
MOEdavey
I haven't really kept my blog up to date as I have been busy making music and also the big move which will happen in July/August this year... Anyway after getting my excuse out the way today im doing a live UStream and the core half of the play list is tracks from various LPs, EPs and just random one offs from BandCamp... It took a while to collect up these tracks and there dope but even better than that they were all free...
Just another note... Some are not in the play list about 4 or 5 of the links just because I had to complete the playlist in 3hrs so sorry but please go download these works and support real Hip hop... PEACE

No comments: